NMANA is now accepting nominations for the board of directors, as well as nominations for treasurer and secretary. Elected board directors and officers would serve a 2-year term, beginning in September of 2020.
Nominees for general board directors must be current members of the NMANA and remain as such throughout their term on the board.
Nominees for Treasurer & Secretary must be either current or former members of the NMANA Board of Directors. The Treasurer serves as the financial officer of the Association; and, the Secretary serves as scribe for all official meetings of the Board of Directors and general membership.
Please send nominations, including nominee first and last name, position desired, phone number, and email address to NMANA at email@example.com. Nominations are due on June 30, 2020.
COVID-19 Resource Links for CRNAs, Employees/Employers
AANA COVID-19 Resources and Guidance for CRNAs (Link to Main AANA Page)
- AANA Joint Statement on Use of PPE During COVID-19 Pandemic
- AANA Statement Supporting Healthcare Workers Being Allowed to Use Self-Supplied PPE
- How the CARES Act Helps CRNAs
Balzano Government Relations Updates
- SBA Lenders List
- 04/15/2020 Economic Development Department Webinars
- 04/02/2020 Paycheck Protection Program Summary
- 03/30/2020 CARES Act Updates & Resources Memo
- 03/27/2020 CARES Act Memo
- 03/21/2020 COVID-19 Economic Resources Memo
- Balzano Government Relations Insights Page - Memos & Additional Resources
In effort to connect our members with resources, NMANA will be keeping a list of members available for locum coverage in New Mexico, as well as a list of those in need of coverage for vacation/sick leave. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information, availability, and need. We will do our best to share your information/need with other members throughout the state.
Labor Day Weekend, September 4-7, 2020
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Celebrate Labor Day in Santa Fe | Experience the Burning of Zozobra
Earn CEs at Nonprofit Rates