COVID-19 Resource Links for CRNAs, Employees/Employers
AANA COVID-19 Resources and Guidance for CRNAs (Link to Main AANA Page)
- AANA Joint Statement on Use of PPE During COVID-19 Pandemic
- AANA Statement Supporting Healthcare Workers Being Allowed to Use Self-Supplied PPE
- How the CARES Act Helps CRNAs
Balzano Government Relations Updates
- 03/21/2020 COVID-19 Economic Resources Memo
- 03/27/2020 CARES Act Memo
- 03/30/2020 CARE Act Updates & Resources Memo
- Balzano Government Relations Insights Page - Memos & Additional Resources
Please join NMANA members for a weekly discussion about the COVID-19 emergency and the effect it is having on CRNAs in New Mexico.
Every Saturday - 10:00 am
In effort to connect our members with resources, NMANA will be keeping a list of members available for locum coverage in New Mexico, as well as a list of those in need of coverage for vacation/sick leave. Please use the link above or email email@example.com with your information and need. We will do our best to share your information/need with other members throughout the state.